Business Plans for E-1, E-2, L-1, H-1B, EB-1, EB-2 and EB-5 Visas
Our combined experience of over 50 years creating and managing successful companies, and writing more than 1,000 immigration-oriented business plans will allow us to create a professional, detailed, well-documented, and coherent business plan that enhances your business´ potential and fulfills all immigration requirements to help you obtain your E-1, E-2, L-1, EB-1, EB-2, EB-5 or H-1B visa.
Our service is personal and our Business Plans are custom-made according to your needs.
We will meet with you in person or virtually to answer any questions that you might have and get a better understanding of your business.
If any additional changes are needed, we will gladly update your business plan to ensure it fulfills USCIS requirements.
Contact us for a free consultation of how we can help you reach your goals.
At Liberty International Consulting we believe that a Business Plan is not only a requirement to be fulfilled, but also a valuable and useful planning tool to help you analyze, project, and execute your business in the most efficient way.
- We keep up-to-date with changes in immigration requirements; therefore, our Business Plans are always compliant with USCIS standards.
- For L-1 visas, we include managerial or executive capacity evidence.
- For E-2 visas, we prove that the investment is substantial, and the business is not marginal.
- For EB-1 and EB-2 cases, we explain in detail what the endeavor is and how the beneficiary will execute it, as well as how the endeavor will benefit the U.S.
- For H-1B cases we focus on the petitioner´s line of business and the reasons why the beneficiary’s functions are needed for its development.
- Our Business Plans for EB-5 visas are “Matter-of-Ho” compliant.
- We also include detailed duties descriptions for each position, proposed actions timeline, organizational chart, and five-year financial projections.